Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

"Since the World Cup the Ministry has been intercepting more and more owls"

I know I haven't been posting lately, just been busy at work. Here is my contribution to the absurdity of World Cup Soccer. (Yeah Jameel!!!)

J.





Quote is from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

4 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Goblet of Fire 1995???? Think you've made an error there.

I wrote to you and you never wrote back - call me.

 
At 10:23 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

fixed.

what should i call u?

:)

J.

 
At 10:48 AM, June 20, 2006, Blogger kasamba said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!
I'm sticking these cartoons on my fridge!!!

 
At 10:14 AM, June 22, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

Yeah, those are great, should have invaded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats