Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"I'm from the lost black tribe of Israel, the Yos."

I was emailed this link by Elliot Cahan.

"This is a link to a short film (18 minutes) that I believe won some awards at the Sundance film festival. I found this film interesting from the perspective of dealing with being Jewish in America, but also being an immigrant what it is like to try to assimilate into a different culture." E.C.

Watch The Tribe

J.

Quote is from Clockers (1995)
------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger miketheman said...

That was a really interesting view on Jews and their history.
And I _knew_ I recognized the narrator's voice - he's on "The 4400".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats