Powered by WebAds

Friday, May 26, 2006

"Why? We're getting higher ratings for this graphic than we've ever had on this show."

Just wanna thank Jameel for helping me with my new graphic.

...and just in time for Yom Yerushalayim. (He sent it to me earlier in the week, but I had techincal problems and wasn't able to upload it until today.)



Shabat shalom

J.

Quote is from The Truman Show (1998)
------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

3 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, May 26, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

thats the point!!!!

shabbat shalom

J.

 
At 3:35 AM, May 28, 2006, Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

great graphic! :)

shavua tov!

 
At 4:07 PM, May 28, 2006, Blogger westbankmama said...

Very nice - teetchadesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats