Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 14, 2006

"I don't mean you walk around morning to night whackin' 'em upside the head like someone from the other side"

Full quote: "I don't mean you walk around morning to night whackin' 'em upside the head like someone from the other side but you terrorize 'em once in a while just to keep 'em in line. Know what I mean?"



This is for Stacey from Stacey's shmata (a fellow former mid-westerner--no Texas is NOT a mid-western state) who like most of us, she also doesn't like this guy very much.

Sorry to have brought out all that anger Stacey

J.

Quote is from The Pope of Greenwich Village (1984)

------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

10 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cartoon forgot the whole, "convert or die" aspect that is so heartwarming.

 
At 11:37 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

Thanks, JC! I LOVED this. Too funny! And I didn't realize you are former midwesterner, too. Maybe we were neighbors! :)

 
At 12:27 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Midwestern wackos. ;)

 
At 7:25 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

amishav: i didnt create the cartoon, sorry.

Stacey: grew up in southfield (and for surfer dudes like jack, thats right next to Oak park) :)

Jack: Can't undo what my parents did to me, it's been ingrained in me and now I look back on those years growing up on the farm (yeah, right) as a heartwarming experience. Plus didn't have to worry about getting sand kicked at us, like for sure, dude.

:)

J.

 
At 7:55 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

My sister lives in W. Bloomfield. Do you ever get back there? Perhaps someday if you are visiting when I am, we can do lunch!

The Midwest is where it's at!

 
At 8:30 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

J-Cop,

Spent a few days in West Bloomfield and had friends in Mount Clemens.

 
At 9:02 AM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

Stacey- You'll probably be in Israel before I'm back in motown. Haven't been there since 1997 or 1998. My family no longer lives there.

Jack - I spent a few days in LA in 1989, haven't been back that way since.

J.

 
At 6:47 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

Spent several weeks in Israel in 1999. Would love to get back there, but now I have young kids...so it might be a while.

 
At 5:24 AM, May 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey JC! Don't get me wrong- I loved the cartoon! I haven't seen it anywhere else. If you come across others please put them up-k?

 
At 9:22 AM, May 18, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

stacey - young kids looooove Israel, just ask Jameel.

J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats