Powered by WebAds

Monday, May 01, 2006

"Tout le même, I must thank the pipe-smoking Colonel Arbuthnott for a remark which finally resolved all my confusions about this extraordinary case"

I was tagged by Lady-Light for the A-Z Meme, so here goes:

Accent: I dont think I have one, but growing up in the Mid-west after living 8 years on the East Coast, made me think I did (or was it everyone else who had the accent) try pronouncing Orange, drawer and my favorte silly Mid-west word POP. IT"S SODA!!!!

Booze: Not a fan of liquer, got drunk once back when I was 23 and ended up breaking a door, not a pleasant experience (maybe a future blog topic)

Chore I Hate: Batheing,(just kidding) I really hate doing the floors (washing, sweeping)

Dogs/Cats: Not a pet person

Essential Electronics: TV, DVD, Laptop, Cellphone.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Right Guard ;)

Gold/Silver: White Gold. Silver is too much of a pain to clean

Hometown: Jerusalem

Insomnia: Only on Saturday nights, if I slept too much over Shabbat

Job Title: Ex-Cop and now the unofficial "computer guy"

Kids: 1 son, J-cop Jr.

Living Arrangements: Mobile for the time being 9until we come to some kinda divorce settlement

Most Admired Trait: Knowing ALOT about movies and TV shows

Number of movies I've seen since 1998 (Original q was Number of Sexual Partners): 1003...1004 (really and that isn't also the answer to the original "N" question)

Overnight Hospital Stays: Besides my own birth and my son's (he was born at 5am), had my tonsils taken out when I was 27, spent two nights in the hospital

Phobia: The fear (that we all have) that I will spend hours on a post and no one will read or comment on it

Quote:I don't swear for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. We've got to use all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words anybody understands. from Inherit the wind (1960)

Religion: Jewish (or so I'm told)

Siblings: 3+3

Time I usually wake up: 5:10am

Unusual Talent: Being able to remember pointless facts about movies and the rest of the entertainment industry

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Mushrooms

Worst Habit: Procrastination and preferring to read blogs instead of work

X-Rays: X-Ray vision would be nice, but how does Superman see people, he should only see their skeletons

Yummy Foods I make: Corned Beef, Brisket, many kinds of other meat and chicken dishes...oh and I'm a vegetarian....NOT

Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn

I tag My Bald Sheitel, Chavaleh, Annabel and Amishav

Todays quote is from Murder on the Orient Express (1974)


------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

12 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Elie said...

Hey, I tagged you too, but who's counting...

 
At 8:05 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger kasamba said...

Sigh.
no one ever tags me.

 
At 10:06 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

Kasamba,

your are hereby tagged....

J.

 
At 11:31 PM, May 01, 2006, Blogger kasamba said...

Yaaaaay!

Alas, I have no dignity.

 
At 6:44 AM, May 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind being tagged but I'm deeply offended by your prejudice against mushrooms.

 
At 10:17 AM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Erica said...

I love that quote, from Spencer Tracy! It's a shame so many young people don't appreciate good cinema these days (*sad*) ... if anything, for a chance to peer into the past.
*Mental Note To Self: Delink Amishav for defending the civil liberties of dirty fungi. Blech!

 
At 12:04 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

Elie: sorry, but I didn't "catch" the tag.

Kasamba: nu? where is your post?

Amishav: at least thats the only thing that offended u. I dislike mushrooms so much that I just tell people i'm allergic. people are more accepting that way. I also don't like chocolate, so I tell people I'm allergic to it too. they are much more accepting of the fact that I'm allergic to chocolate instead of not liking it.

call me weird.

Erica - thanks for dropping by, I love some of the old classics more than new movies. Inherit the wind, stalag 17, 12 angry men, teh apartment, and my all-time favorite, Best years of our lives

J.

 
At 7:48 PM, May 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't like chocolate? Good Lord man, what are you going to say you don't like next? Money? Women? Please sir, there are limits to what the public will believe!

In all honesty, thanks for tagging me,- I should get reply and a new tag up by the end of the day.

Keep fighting the good fight my friend!

 
At 8:30 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger kasamba said...

Hey J!
I did it!!!!!
thanks for the tag!!!!!

 
At 8:01 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger rockofgalilee said...

mushrooms aren't a vegetable they're a fungus. One of the big problems with them is that if you see something with mushrooms you don't know if it was put there on purpose or if it grew there.

 
At 10:06 PM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Lady-Light said...

J-Cop, I guess you didn't see my comment to the Sabra on my Tel-Aviv pic post; I had a movie quote for you. Let's see if you know where THIS is from: "Honor is due, Ned, honor is due"!
(are you really as good as you say you are?)

 
At 11:28 PM, May 04, 2006, Blogger kasamba said...

J-cop-
you didn't even come and visit.
sniff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats