Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's a sad, depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment of his life in the futile pursuit of a saidistic roadrunner...

Full Quote: "Okay. Right now I'd like to show you one of my favorite cartoons. It's a sad, depressing story about a pathetic coyote who spends every waking moment of his life in the futile pursuit of a saidistic roadrunner who *mocks* him and *laughs* at him as he's repeatedly *crushed* and *maimed*! Hope you'll *enjoy* it!"



This is unbelievable! That a university professor can believe and spread this anti-Semitic rot is frightening in and of itself. That students can take notes and consider this the truth shows gullability beyond belief.

It is unadulterated anti-Semitism!

Click here to see a University Lecture about Tom & Jerry


Today's quote is from UHF (1989)

------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

7 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Elie said...

Elder of Ziyon posted about this a few weeks ago. As he pointed out, these guys are so looney that you can't even mock them - they are self-spoofs.

 
At 12:08 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger rockofgalilee said...

So you're saying that you don't believe that Tom and Jerry was created to show European children that if you are a European cat trying to get the jewish mice then the jew will smack you around and laugh in the end?

 
At 8:32 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Elie said...

And beyond the obvious ridiculousness of the entire premise, the "Jewish Walt Disney Company" line was priceless. Disney was a well-known anti-semite. And of course, T&J was not a Disney cartoon anyway, but rather MGM, created by Hanna and Barbera of Flinstones fame. See this link for details:

http://www.toonopedia.com/tomjerry.htm

 
At 11:11 AM, April 30, 2006, Blogger Lady-Light said...

JCop,
Thank you for listing my blog on your Blogroll. I need help! Don't know how to do that myself; how do I post links anywhere I want on my blog? I just spent hours (!) trying to understand how and where to paste the html codes & still can't figure it out.
Sincerely, "tech impaired"
(please also respond on my blog, so that I don't miss it)
b'todah!

 
At 4:48 AM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Lady-Light said...

p.s. - forgot to mention that I tagged you for A-Z Meme on my blog. But I see you've already
been there, done that'.
No Problem!

 
At 8:20 AM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Lady-Light said...

I just saw the video. I am still in shock. I know all about the educational indoctrination of Arab children and adults, but each time I see something like this I am dumbfounded. Dumbfounded, that such (אל תהיה נח לכעוס, אל תהיה נח לכעוס. אני צריכה לחזור על זה פעם ועוד פעם )tripe, I want to use a stronger word but I won't, passes as "education". And people believe it. There is no one to negate it.
I am livid. Thanks for ruining my evening (it's not your fault). I posted a link to your blog on mine, anyway (!)

 
At 10:21 AM, May 01, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

Elie - The problem is that most of the world doesn't care, so no one knows that they are spoofing themselves. Also, who ever said that ranting and raving anti-semites need to have their facts straight. If their words are gospel, who will even deem to check the facts. ;)

Rock - Isn't that the way it works???

Amiahav - Iceberg, Goldberg, same thing

Lady-Light - It's funny that you think I had done the A-z Meme, but now that you tagged me, I will. thanks for the tag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats