Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"That's part of your problem: you haven't seen enough movies. All of life's riddles are answered in the movies. "

I haven't posted the sources of the quotes in a while so here is a list to catch you up.

From now on, I plan on writing where the quote is from in the bottom of each post, probably easier that way, especially since no one seems to want to guest blog here. Litvshe won a number of times and just refuses to guest post, but I do want to thank the few of you who did guest post in the past.

Feb 26 - Duh. It's like a famous quote - Clueless (1995) Litvshe got it
Feb 28 - I think all the chemicals from that beauty salon have gotten to your head- Cellular (2004) Litvshe got it also, but....
March 5 We have a pressing engagement; the war. Move inland - The Longest Day (1962)
March 9 I want 50 per cent of ye plunder - Pirates of the carribean (2003)
March 10 - We can teach these barbarians a lesson in Western methods and efficiency that will put them to shame -Bridge on the River Kwai (1957)
March 13 - Did you know that every Jewish holiday can be summed up in nine words? They tried to kill us. We won. Let's eat. - Checking out (2005)
March 15 - I call it performance art, but my friend Ariel calls it wasting time. History will decide- L.A. Story (1991)
March 20 - This isn't an election, this is a coup.- The Manchurian Candidate (2004)
March 21 - I don't buy it. I don't endorse it. I just point the way- 8mm (1999)
March 26 - That's the red-light district. I wonder why Savage is hanging around down there - The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear (1991)
March 26 - Are you going with a right-wing rock 'n roll star? -Annie Hall(1977)
March 27 - Just focus on the music, think melody, let the music be my guide - American Pie (1999)
March 27 - Total honesty in advertising began as a vision I had when I was a young ad man in Milwaukee...-Crazy People (1990)
March 28 - I shall be damned if I am persuaded by something as ugly as political corruption. So, I'd like for you to take your threats and your sheriff and get off my property - Young Guns(1988)
March 28 - I want a show developed based on the activities of a terrorist group, "Joseph Stalin and His Merry Band of Bolsheviks"-Network (1976)
March 30 - ...and Fern was up at daylight trying to rid the world of injustice-Charlotte's Web (1973)
March 31 - It's like my ex-wife. 21 different personalities and 7 of them hated me -Any Given Sunday(1999)
April 5 - OK, hold on, th-there's obviously some explanation- Road Trip(2000)
April 5 - Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation- Memento(2000)
April 10 - DEFINITELY no comment -Notting Hill(1999)

Chag sameach

J.


Today's quote is from Grand Canyon(1991)

------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, April 12, 2006, Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

Chag Sameach!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats