Powered by WebAds

Monday, March 27, 2006

"Just focus on the music, think melody, let the music be my guide."

Since everyone is getting stressed out about the elections, I thought I'd have some fun today.


I picked up this meme courtesy of Annabel Lee. Seems like it would be fun.

The rules: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

1. How does the world see you? Hotel California - The Eagles

2. Will I have a happy life? - The Power of a Dream - Celine Dion from the Olympics

3. What do my friends really think of me? - Missing you - John Waite

4. Do people secretly lust after me? - Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

5. How can I make myself happy? - Right Kind of Wrong - Leann Rimes

6. What should I do with my life? Talking' Baseball - Terry Cashman

7. Will I ever have children? Manic Monday - The Bangles

8. What is some good advice for me? - Cheap Seats - Alabama

9. How will I be remembered? - Have you Ever Really Loved a Woman?- Bryan Adams

10. What is my signature dancing song? Electric Blue - Icehouse

11. What do I think my current theme song is? Hello Vietnam - Johnny Wright

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Loo Yehi (if only it was) - Hebrew song sung by HaGashash HaIvri

13. What song will play at my funeral? Mr. Jones - Counting Crows

14. What type of women do you like? Always - Erasure

15. What is my day going to be like? Whole New World - Theme from Aladdin

I'm gonna tag Jack, StepIma and JeruGuru

Enjoy the Elections!!!
------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I'll try and get to this later tonight.

 
At 8:34 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats