Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"I don't buy it. I don't endorse it. I just point the way."

JoeSettler gives his political analysis of the right-wing parties. Check it out here

Here's Batya's opinion on the elections and her endorsement.

Ze'ev at Israel perspectives has this to say about the elections

only 7 days left until the elections

J.

------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

3 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger westbankmama said...

Hi! Irina tagged me without a separate e-mail explaining - but I assume we are supposed to write a post about what we thought about during the reading of the megilla on Purim. (This is what Serandez did). Regards.

 
At 3:10 PM, March 21, 2006, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

I started my analysis as well...

 
At 6:51 PM, March 23, 2006, Blogger Air Time said...

And on a completely different note, I liked your parody of First Date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats