Powered by WebAds

Friday, February 24, 2006

"Duh. It's like a famous quote."

Here's this weeks quotes (only thru wednesday)

"His own quotes are his greatest pleasure." - Quiz Show

"I've got other skills... I could go back and work on the farm..." - Space Jam Guessed by Litvshe (who never wants to guest blog)

"Well, what you think you know doesn't necessarily have much to do with reality. I mean I hope I'm not the first one to tell you this." - Life as a House

"Have you been followed at all during the last few days? Any suspicious phone calls? Any kind of surveillance at all? Anything?" - Die Hard with a Vengence

"And now they draw cartoons about you." - Patton

Shabbat Shalom

J.



------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Litvshe said...

One of the best movies ever. Clueless...

Murray: Your friend Christian is a cakeboy!
Cher: A what?
Murray: He's a disco-dancin', Oscar Wilde readin' friend of Dorothy.

Amber: Ummm, Ms. Stoger. My plastic surgeon says I shouldn't do any activity where balls fly at my nose.
Dionne: Well there goes your social life.

Cher: I want to do something for humanity.
Josh: How about sterilization?

Josh: You know, if I ever saw you do something that wasn't ninety percent selfish, I'd die of shock.
Cher: Oh, that'd be reason enough for me.

Heather: It's just like Hamlet said, "To thine own self be true."
Cher: Hamlet didn't say that.
Heather: I think I remember Hamlet accurately.
Cher: Well, I remember Mel Gibson accurately, and he didn't say that. That Polonius guy did.
(That one is soooo JerCop)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats