Powered by WebAds

Sunday, February 19, 2006

"Well, what you think you know doesn't necessarily have much to do with reality. I mean I hope I'm not the first one to tell you this."

I saw these two links on Allison Kaplan Sommer's Blog and thought that they might be of interest.

Israel Foreign Ministry's New video blog - it's apparently the first official blog set up by a country.

Israelity- a group blog that tries to paint a picture of life in Israel.

J.

------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Ignacio Jiménez Torrado said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:41 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

I had seen an ad for the Israel Video Blog, could have been in Friday's Yediot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats