Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 30, 2006

" I suppose there'll be a war now, hmm? All that running around and shooting at one another.."

Full quote: "I suppose there'll be a war now, hmm? All that running around and shooting at one another. You would have thought sooner or later it'd go out of fashion."


First of all, I'd like to thank Elliot and JoeSettler for their guest posts over the last two days.

I saw this article this evening and just had to comment.

What do most political adversaries do when they get frustrated about losing an election? they go get drunk, eat a tub of ice cream, sulk in bed for a week, etc.

But not in Gaza, they go on....

Drive-by Shooting Sprees!!!!!!!

I love living in the civilized part of the world.

J.

------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

Just saw your post on JGuru - you're a Cohen too? Maybe we should start a group blog!

 
At 8:51 PM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

no problem. I know of another Jblogger who is a cohen plus you and JeruGuru we've got 4.

What did you have in mind???

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats