Powered by WebAds

Friday, May 12, 2006

"And this is all because of you. I mean, not directly, but in some far-fetched six degrees of Kevin Bacon-way."

Here's a quick post before shabbat. The following is a list of some strange searches people did and came across my blog today.

Moshav Bitzaron
THE ONLY ARAB RULE FOLLOWING CONQUEST IN 633 B.C. LASTED JUST 22 YEARS
Ari Zivotofsky neuroscience
sad depressing love stories
Angolans and Israeli traveling
2 minute facts about Jerusalem

and these were all just in the last few hours

check out Chavelah's post about her one year blogiversary.

Can u believe I was so close to actually meeting the Purple Parrot, which would make me only 4 degrees of seperation from Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Shabbat shalom

J.

Today's quote is from Scream 2 (1997)
------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, May 13, 2006, Blogger Stacey said...

I am not a violent person, but everytime I see a picture of Ahmadinejad I just want to go upside his head!

Have a wonderful Shabbos, JC!

 
At 4:31 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger tafka PP said...

Fear not- you're still 5 degrees from several directions, JCop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats