Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 21, 2006

"I want the name of this flying whatchamacallit to go with the Daily Planet like bacon & eggs, franks & beans, death & taxes, politics and corruption"

I found these two cartoons and I thought you all might enjoy them too.

I'll hopefully have a normal post later today.

J.






Quote is from Superman (1978)


------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, May 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If we could just get W. to pronounce the word nuclear correctly instead of Nuke-you-ler, I would be happy. And if Cheney would just keep his mouth shut from now until he leaves office that would be good too.

 
At 8:24 AM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

lady-light, voting has seemed to me to be like walking backwards here lately. don't know why exactly. Shock and Awe, Shock and Awe, over and over again, truest words they have spoken, and it ain't about the war.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats