Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"I've been slimed"

I was tagged by Jameel for MEME 4

Here goes... (none of the answers are in any particular order)

Four jobs I've had in my life -
1. Policeman
2. Cafe Manager
3. Webmaster
4. Plumber

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Best Years of our Lives
3. LOTR Trilogy
4. 12 Angry Men

Four places I've lived:
1. Jerusalem
2. Shfaram (during Police Academy)
3. New Jersey
4. Elkana

Four TV Shows I Love to watch
1. Lost
2. West Wing
3. Frasier
4. Cold Case

Four places I've been on vacation
1. Park City, Utah
2. Tijuana, Mexico
3. Lebanon (is army service considered vacation?)
4. Flagstaff, Arizona

Four websites I visit daily
1. http://goldderby.latimes.com/ (Oscar preview)
2. http://www.sandbox.com (Fantasy Baseball Site)
3. http://www.iso.ru (Internat'l Scrabble Online)
4. http://www.imdb.com (Int'l Movie Database)

Four of my favorite foods
1. Freshly baked bread
2. Steak
3. Pancakes
4. Shnitzel made properly

Four places you'd rather be:
There is NO place that I'd rather be than right here in Israel

Four books I'll read over and over again
1. Different Seasons - Stephen King (Has 3 great novellas- Shawshank, Apt Pupil and the Body)
2. The Bachman Books - Richard Bachman
3. Term Limits - Vince Flynn
4. The Phantom Tollbooth - Norton Juster

I tag WestBankMama, MyBaldSheitel, JeruGuru, and if you will it.

and as a wedding present, I'm also tagging 32 and then some (if she has time during Sheva Brachot...)

Have fun.

J.



------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

6 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

Thanks for the tag... Give me ten minutes!

 
At 6:40 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

And the title is from Ghostbusters.

What do I win?!

 
At 8:56 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

lets see....

ok, the winner each day has a choice of prize.

1. They can write a guest blog on "Jerusalem is the place to be"

or

2. They can give me a topic that I must write a blog about

Pick your poison Jameel :)

 
At 9:43 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Plumber and policeman. I suppose that you could say that both have to deal with crap. ;)

 
At 9:44 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger westbankmama said...

I got your tag, but I don't think today is the day for it (Thursday).

Next week, b'ezrat Hashem.

 
At 10:58 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

jack: believe me, very different crap, but yes, crap anyway.

wbm

I understand


J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats