Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"I think all the chemicals from that beauty salon have gotten to your head."

As I look out the window of my office, I notice a sight one would only expect to see in science fiction.

Walking across the street are 3 men in brown chem suits and another 4 wearing the standard yellow bio-hazard suits.

looking around a bit more, I see, 2 fire trucks, 3 ambulences, countless fireman, medics and policeman and local security guards.

what the hell is going on here???

It turns out that it was decided that there would be a targil(training exercise) in the building across from mine.

They pretended that there was a chemical spill from the building that houses all of the chemicals used by my company. traffic had been closed off and somewhat strangely (not really) most of these professionals were just hanging around not doing anything (except the guys in the chem suits.)

what a complete waste of manpower.

Criminals in the area must be having a field day.



------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

7 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

not the sort of thing you want to accidently stumble upon.

 
At 5:43 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

no it isn't. :)

J.

when are we starting our Kohen blog-ring?

 
At 6:02 PM, February 28, 2006, Blogger Litvshe said...

Your company? Is that what they're calling it these days?

Anyway...
Cellular...and it's a day spa. What a bad movie. It may be that I have an irrational expectation that technology used should be at least somewhat in line with reality, but then again, I'm just a stickler that way?

Sushi anyone?

 
At 10:03 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

JCop: Sorry, I have to disagree with you. Those targilim are invaluable...having been in a bunch of them.

 
At 10:46 AM, March 01, 2006, Blogger JoeSettler said...

You couldn't have found a quote from 'Outbreak', 'Resident Evil' or '12 Monkeys'?

 
At 4:38 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

It could always be worse.

 
At 12:34 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

Yos: me neither

Litvshe: I'm gonna have to ban you soon, you never want to guest blog ;) How can I keep my anonomity if i were to disclose what kinda company it is?

Jameel: It's not that I think they are invaluable, they just need to be done in a better way.

Joe: how i choose my quotes is a trade secret ;)

Jack: I see you are a believer of Monty Python, "Always look on the bright side of life"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats