Powered by WebAds

Sunday, August 27, 2006

"Man how the hell can they call Pluto a planet?"

Shavua Tov!!

I'm sure by now, most of you have heard that the Planet Pluto has been demoted from planet status to dwarf planet status. The thing that bothers me abt it is that now the song I was taught in 3rd grade to remember the order of the planets is obsolete.

My Very Energetic Mother Just Sent Us Nine

Nine what? It use to be Nine Pizaapies, but now it's just Nine. To think astronomers coulda thought abt that before declassifying Pluto. Oh weell, I guess they didnt want to have to add new words to the song by adding 3 new planets...

The last cartoon is the best in my opinion.

Have a good one.

J.








Quote from Me, Myself and Irene (2000)

------------------------------------------------
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security,
deserve neither liberty or security"

– Benjamin Franklin

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, August 27, 2006, Blogger JoeSettler said...

My Very Energetic Mother Just Sent Us Nothing

 
At 8:24 PM, August 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy in the last cartoon isn't George Bush, is he?

 
At 8:52 PM, August 27, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

Joe: I think u hit it on the nose

Amishav: I dont think so, but that would make it funnier.

J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats