Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"I shall be damned if I am persuaded by something as ugly as political corruption. So, I'd like for you to take your threats and ..getoff my property"

Full Quote: "I shall be damned if I am persuaded by something as ugly as political corruption. So, I'd like for you to take your threats and your sheriff and get off my property."


After having read thru a number of political endorsements, I have chosen to vote with my heart and give my vote to Hazit. They may not get in, but at least I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I voted fopr the party who most represents my ideals. Most (if not all) politicians are able to be bought for the right price, so I wouldn't trust any of the 120 who get in, but I believe my heart will take me in the right direction.

To read a few endorsements, click on the name of the site.

Happy election day

JoeSettler
Jameel
Purple Parrot
Ze'ev

------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger tafka PP said...

Eh? Who did I endorse on my site?!

 
At 8:16 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Babka said...

Parrot - Vote for Cadbury's chocolate!

 
At 8:19 PM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

thats the spirit!!!

thanks for stopping by.

and parrot u dont know who you endorsed????

J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats