Powered by WebAds

Thursday, July 13, 2006

"You take someone to the airport, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning

Full Quote: "You take someone to the airport, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship."

I know this is a fake picture, but I thought it was funny



J.

Where is this quote from? The quote from Monday was from St. Elmo's Fire (1985)
------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

When Harry Met Sally

 
At 4:52 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger westbankmama said...

rVery funny pic...

 
At 5:15 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Baleboosteh said...

Great photo, very funny!

 
At 4:07 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger tafka PP said...

DCDI beat me to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats