Powered by WebAds

Monday, July 10, 2006

"Drunk definitely, I don't know if you could call it driving."

Here's a short video that I will dedicate to my good friend Sobersumrnr. I'm sure he's had to deal with people like this before.



While in the force, I only had to deal with a DUI once and it was an older arab guy in his late 50's early 60's. We caught him because he backed into one of those movable dividers (called New Jerseys, don't know why) and me and my partner ended up spending most of the night shift babysitting him from hospital to hospital until we got all the blood samples needed. The worst part abt it was that he was cursing himself out the whole time for being a terrible person.

J.


Who knows where this quote is from, my hint is that it's from a brat pack movie from the 80's.




------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Yaakova said...

OH MY GOSH!!! This video is hilarious!
Thanks for providing some much needed comic relief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats