Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"There are many kinds of victory...for us to remain in uniform - that is our victory...the world is not going to get rid of us after all."

Saw this on The Muqata.

I think you will all enjoy sharing in the pride and courage of our soldiers and pilots fighting the terrorists in the north and in Gaza.



Stay Safe.

J.

Quote is from Battle of the Bulge(1965)


------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

4 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, July 18, 2006, Blogger Jameel @ The Muqata said...

I thought it was an awesome video :)

(Just what we need now...something good for morale)

 
At 8:26 AM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Lady-Light said...

May I borrow this from you guys and post it on my site? It fills me with pride - NO MORE GHETTO JEW GOING TO THE SLAUGHTER!!!!
(sorry 'bout that...lost it for a moment)

 
At 6:21 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

its from google video. its free for the (taking) showing.

enjoy

J.

 
At 9:08 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger Lady-Light said...

yes, I discovered that already. having trouble posting it correctly. help would be appreciated, if you don't mind emailing me. oiy. (this should be our only problem,amen!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats