Powered by WebAds

Thursday, July 06, 2006

"And Davis there... he's just dog crazy. He's a lot better."

I was sent this site by a friend.

I think some people take their Judaism too far.

I think I would be embarrased even in Israel to walk around with a dog like this:

J.

Quote is from Magnum Force (1973)


------------------------------------------------
The possibility that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
– Abraham Lincoln

5 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger westbankmama said...

Oh my gosh that is funny - but I agree embarassing too!

 
At 8:47 PM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Shanah said...

I hate it when people dress their pets up in ridiculous costumes. What is this, Fluffy's Bar Mitzvah? Wait-- let me guess-- the portion of scripture he picked for his special reading was from Judges 7, the weeding out of Gideon's army. :)

 
At 7:59 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I feel badly for the dog.

 
At 6:11 AM, July 09, 2006, Blogger Baleboosteh said...

Ooohhh, I think hes cute, but that outfit??!!
I agree, I would be too embarrassed to take the dog for a walk looking like that!
He doesn't look to happy about it either!

 
At 8:02 AM, July 09, 2006, Blogger rockofgalilee said...

I was in a fund raisers office when he got $10,000 from a lady to say kaddish for her cat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats